I have a difficult time thinking what to cook for breakfast everyday . I got to pack the breakfast and lunch to my hubby by 8 o' Clock. I don't want to send him the same sandwich everyday, i am actually bored of sandwiches these days.So this recipe is my own and it is my time saver in the morning . It has Sweet Corns , Spinach , Eggs , Cheese in it and it is easy to make and ready in 20 minutes . when i decide to prepare this tart next day , i normally make the dough a day ahead.
when i was going through some cooking blogs i accidentally landed in Nayna Kanabar's Blog . I saw her kids event called Lets Cook For Kids and i thought this recipe would be apt for kids ( Not only for kids but to anybody ) and i would also link it to cook like a celebrity chef ,What's with my cuppa ,UK ,Rasoi n me, Kids Delight ,Cooks joy ,A Home maker's Diary ,spotlight ,Cuisine Delight , Heartly and Healthy This is a healthy ,crunchy and a stomach filling dish . This tart is suitable as Breakfast , A Snack or as an appetiser . Lets go through the Ingredients
Ingredients: Makes Around 6 Tarts.
Eggs - 3
Spinach - 1/4 Cup
Cheese - 1/4 Cup
Sweet Corn - 1/2 Cup
Salt - To Taste
Pepper - 1 TSPN (Depends how spicy you need)
1. Pre Heat the oven at 350 F . Prepare the Tart base in the Muffin Pan.
2. In the Mixer add Eggs, salt and pepper , Grind well.
3. Once the egg mixture is fluffy and light in color add the Sweet corn and Grind for 5 seconds.
4. Pour the Egg mixture in the alined Tart base.
5. Add spinach and on top of it add cheese.
6. Put it in the Preheated Oven . Bake it for 20 - 25 minutes.
Note - You can add Mushrooms , Tofu , Paneer , Spring Onions ,Scraped Carrots , Extra Cheese ....
Its Crispy , Easy to Eat , Easy to make , and mainly it is Healthy.