I should have posted this recipe very long back , because of my broken computer I am just stuck without posting the recipes .. Finally I am back with the iPad . No other way , I got to use it :( .
Last Month's Home Bakers Challenge was chosen by Shama Nagarajan from easy 2 cook recipes . Shama had suggested 6 wonderful recipes , as usual I chose the savory recipe :) . Thanks +Shama Nagarajan and +Priya Suresh ( The brain behind creating this group) .
These were the 6 recipes , Shama suggested :
- Vegetable Muffins
- Banana Coconut Crumbs
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Honey Drizzled Semolina Cake
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Spinach Cheddar Muffins
The actual recipe is really mild , so i added some spice to my taste .
- Baking Soda - 1/2 TSP
- Baking Powder - 2TSP
- Salt - 1/2 TSP
- APF - 11/2 Cups
- Butter - 6 TBSP (Melted)
- Egg - 1
- Whole Milk - 1 Cup
- Fresh Spinach - 1/2 Cup
- Cheddar Cheese - 1 Cup ( Shredded )
- Chilli Flakes - 1 TSPN
- Grounded Fresh Pepper - 1 TSPN
- Preheat the oven to 350F .
- Arrange the muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl .
- Stir in the melted butter , egg , milk , spinach , cheese together in a large mixing bowl until everything is blended together .
- Stir in the flour mixture to form a batter.
- Spoon about 2 Tablespoons into each muffin cup.
- Bake it for 30 - 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
These muffins are super fluffy and soft . It tastes good either .
Linking the post to Cakes Mela