This is the first month challenge on Sweet Fantasy Club . We were given two recipes and we had try both and post our version of it . One was Kesari Rajbhog which is under indian sweet category and the other is Hot Chocolate Fudge which is a Fusion Desserts.
Chocolate fudge is a simple dessert which could be made of two items . One is Ice cream and the other is Chocolate Syrup. You could also sprinkle with candies , chocolate chips tutti frutti's , Cherries ,or dried nuts.
My version of Chocolate Fudge is for Non - Ice cream eaters like me . My recipe of Chocolate Fudge had a Chocolate Cake ,Whipping Cream and Chocolate Ganache. Luckily i had made chocolate cake a day back and had some left overs. So that is what i substituted for the ice cream. So lets get to the recipe.
Chocolate Cake - Recipe
Chocolate Butter Cream / Chocolate Ganache
Double Cream - 1/4 Cup
Icing Sugar - 1 TBLS
Garnish -Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Chips - 2 TBLS
Heavy Whipping Cream - 2 TBLS
- Put the Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Butter Cream in the mixer .
- Give it a good mix . Scoop it and place it in the dessert bowl.
- In a clean bowl pour the double cream .
- Whip that up till it is fluffy .
- Lastly add the icing sugar and whip it till it peaks .
- Put it in the piping bag with the preferred nozzle and decorate it on top of the Cake Base.
Garnish -Chocolate Ganache:
- In a microwave safe bowl add heavy whipping cream and Semi sweet Chocolate Chips and keep it in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Using a spatula combine it and mix it really well.
- Allow it to cool .
- Once it is cool down completely . Just pour some Chocolate Ganache on top of the Whipping Cream.
Notes - I used Chocolate cake and chocolate Butter Cream similar way you could use any cake / Butter Cream or Ganache of your choice .
Linking the post to Cooking with white at MerryTummy