This is one of my favorite muffins. I just made a egg less version of it and it came out really well.. It was moist , spongy , buttery and delicious .It will be best with a cup of tea. If you guys need extra crunchiness , you can add any nuts (Probably pecans , cashews,almonds , walnuts)
All Purpose Flour - 200 Gms
Bananas - 2 Nos
Apple - 1/2 ( chop it into chunks and keep half of it aside)
Milk - 1/4 Cup
Brown Sugar - 1/2 Cup
Butter - 4 TBLS
B.Soda - 3/4 TSPN
B.Powder - 1 TSPN
Vanilla - 1 TSPN
1. Preheat the oven at 350F .
2. Line the Cupcake Liners in the muffin pans and keep aside.
3. Sift the Flour along with B.Powder and B.Soda .
4. Grind the Butter,Brown Sugar ,Banana,1/2 Apple chunks , Milk , vanilla together.
5. Mix the liquid batter along with the flour mixture and fold
6. Later add Apple Chunks and Fold.
Do not over mix ( Muffins might go harder).
7. Pour the batter in alined muffin pan.
8. Bake it for 15- 20 minutes
Once the Muffin is baked you will be able to see the apple chunks in it.
Hope you guys try it and enjoy the muffins.