Who doesn't like Focaccia Bread which Spicy garlic flavored .This is a best Focaccia bread i have ever made and ever tasted. The bread is soft , fluffy ,spongy and infused with spicy garlic flavor . Crust of the bread is brown and has all the flovors in it. Crust was more tasty than the bread :P
APF - 1 1/2 Cup + 2 TBLSP
Yeast - 1 TSP
Olive oil - 2 TBLSP
Sugar- 1 TSP
Salt - 1/2 TSP
Warm Milk - 3/4 Cup
Olive Oil - 4 TBLSP
Garlic - 5 to 6 cloves ( Chop into small pieces)
Salt - 1/2 TSP
Dry Red chillie - 2 (Chop it into flakes)
Asafetida - 1/4 TSP
Instructions for the Spicy Garlic Topping:
1. In a pan , heat 4 TBLSP Olive oil.
2. Once the oil is hot add chopped Garlic , allow it to cook .
3. Then add Dry red chillie flakes , salt and Asafetida.
4. Once the Garlic turns brown in color ,Turn off the heat and keep the topping aside.
Make the topping before making the dough , so that the flavors of garlic and chillie gets infused with the oil.
Instructions for the Dough:
1. In big bowl add APF , Sugar , Salt , Yeast , 1 TBLSP Oil and mix with a folk.
2. Once after combining everything add warm milk and with the use of dough hook start kneading the dough.
3. Add the other 1 TBLSP olive oil and knead it again for four to five minutes.
4.Then Place the dough in the counter and knead it with the hands till the dough is soft .
5. In a 8'' clean Nonstick grease proof pan spread the dough and allow it to rest for couple of hours.
6. Cover the dough with a wet clean cloth ad keep it in a warm place.
7. Allow the dough to double in size. ( I allowed it to raise for 3 hours)
Once the dough is raised double in size , using a folk / chopstick /finger , punch in wells in the dough with a equal space . Then pour the flavored oil in each well ( Oil gets absorbed in each hole) Allow it to rest for 10 minutes .(cover with the cloth ). Meanwhile preheat the oven at 350F.
After 10 Minutes Put the dough in the preheated oven and baked it for 25 - 30 minutes.
Transfer it to the wire rack and allow it to cool.
I actually didn't have patients because middle of baking the whole house started smelling sooo good with an awesome spicy garlicy smell.
The whole oil seasoning was absorbed and it was a soft & delicious Focaccia Bread
linking his to My Culinary Trial Room , Mummy Ka Magic , Cuisine Delights , Gain Popularity , What's with my cuppa , UK,Rasoi and Me , Cooks Joy , Nivedhanams , Bon Vivant , Celebrate - Summer ,Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey , Virunthu Unna Vaanga , FR Event , Cook-Eat-Burppp , Flavors of Cuisines , Priya's Versantile Recipes