Saturday, July 27, 2013

Award Time :) - My First Award

 


This ABC (Awesome Blog Content Award) passed on to me by  Kiran from Kiran's Food Corner Thanks You So so much  for considering my blog and passing on this award to me.

According to the rules I should describe myself with one word which describes me that begins with a,b,c etc.

One word about describes me the most ... J- Jovial

I would like to pass this award to the following bloggers

Asha of  Food - Fashion - Party
Kamalika of Silence Sings
Rasya of Vegetarian food  Me
Jayanthi Padmanabhan of Food Better Be Good
 Saranya Balaji of  Sarani's Kitchen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your consideration, really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it asha .. And I am so much in love with ur recipes and photography ...

      Delete
  2. Congrats dear, wishing you many more......:)

    today's post:
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.in/2013/07/hilsa-illish-dum-pukht.html

    ReplyDelete