This recipe was in my draft for long .So today i dusted it and posting it . Tikka means bits and pieces.. Tikka can be served as appetizer /Starter , Dinner , lunch etc . It is a easy to cook dish in which the vegetables and the chicken pieces are marinated in the home made spices and grilled or baked and broiled .
Ginger Garlic Paste
Orange food color - I didn't prefer using color
I have not given exact measurement for the tikka , It depends on the quantity of chicken and vegetables
1. Wash , clean and cut the vegetables and chicken into cubes.
2. Mean while in a bowl mix all the spices along with Yogurt , lime juice and little oil.
3. Drop in the vegetables and chicken in the spice mixture and mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and marinate it for 1 to 2 hours . ( Marinating overnights gives more flavor).
5. Once it is ready , preheat the oven @400F .
6. Arrange the chicken and vegetables in the skewer and keep them ready.
7. Place these skewers on the grill racks with a tray underneath it .
8. Bake it for 20 - 25 minutes . Check the chicken whether it is cooked if it is done broil it for another one minute.
It is ready to serve