I am so excited to co-host an event called " Food of the World " along with another six co-bloggers . This is going to be a monthly event where you can link up your recipes with in the theme . This month , we were going to explore Italian food . Linky Tool will be open till end of the month , so guys post up your collection of Italian recipes and enjoy with us.
So when you think of Italian Cuisine , you get loads of recipes in your mind , as i did. I wanted to explore something different other than usual Spaghetti and Pizza . When i was browsing the net i found this Less in Calorie- Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats . Omg these Stuffed Zucchini's were too good as they look.
Zucchini's - 2
Garlic pods - 3
Onions Chopped - 1/4 Cup
Oregano - 1/4 TSP
Frozen Peas - 2 TBLSP
Chicken Liver - 1/3 Cup
Chili Flakes - to your taste
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
Olive oil - 2 TBLS
Mozzarella Cheese -Handful
- Pre -heat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the Zucchini lengthwise into half .
- Scoop the pulp / seeds from the zucchini - Save it you will need it when we are cooking the chicken liver.
- Heat some Olive Oil in the pan . Once its hot , add chopped onions and garlic . Saute till they turn golden brown. Add the the zucchini seeds and saute for couple of minutes . Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Now add the Chicken liver and saute for couple of minutes . Sprinkle chili flakes to your spice level . Add some oregano and cook till the liver is cooked well. Lastly add the frozen peas and cook it . Once the liver is done , keep off the heat .
- Meanwhile , apply some olive oil on top of zucchini , sprinkle some salt and pepper .
- Stuff the zucchinis with the liver mixture.
- load them with cheese and bake for 15 - 20 minutes .
- Serve them warm
I am sending the recipe to these linky Party
Monday - Mix it up Monday, The Scoop, Made with love Monday, Marvelous Mondays @ This Gal Cooks , Inspire me monday , Make the scene monday , Inspiration Monday ,cooking for seven dwarfs , Much Ado about monday , Craft - o-Maniac monday , Made by you monday
Tuesday - Totally Tasty Tuesday @ Mandy's Recipe Box, , Show Me What You Got @ Our Delightful Home , Tasty Tuesday @ Anyonita Nibbles, Tuesday's Table @ Love in the Kitchen, Handmade tuesday
Wednesday -Buns in the oven , Lady behind the curtain , Wined down wednesday, Wonderful food wednesday ,Show and share wednesday , The wednesday roundup , Weekend Retreat
Do visit all the co-host and travel the world with us .
Miz Helen: http://