From the mistakes i made thrice i learnt lots of lessons.
The fourth time i made , We both loved it . Here comes the Recipe.
APF - 1 Cup
Butter - 2 TBLSP
Salt - 1/4 TSPN
Sugar - 1 1/2 to 2 TBLSP
Baking Powder - 1/2 TBLSP
Cheddar Cheese - 1/2 Cup
Butter - 1 TBLSP
Garlic Coves - 3 Chopped .
Parsley - 1/4 Cup Chopped.
Milk - 2 to 3 TBLSP
1.Preaheat the oven at 400 F
2.Add everything under the biscuit mixture except the cheese , mix really well till everything is combined properlly.
3. Now Saute Garlic and parsley in Butter , cook till the garlic is brown. Allow it to cool .
4. Add the Garlic mixture and cheese to the flour mixture and mix well.
5. Add 2 TBLSP milk at first and mix , If you still feel the flour is too dry then add another TBLSP and mix.
The dough will look little dry but the biscuit after it is baked is Crispy , Garlicy and yummy.
7. Aline Baking tray with the Parchment Paper.
8. Scoop the dough with a Tablespoon.
9 .Bake it for 10 -15 Minutes.
10. Take the biscuits out apply some butter and sprinkle some Dried Parsley and Broil it for 1 minute till its brown.
Linking it to Spot Light, Recipe Junction , Gain Popularity , Bake Fest , Nivedhanam , Bon Vivant , Soul food Show , Kids Delight , Spice Your Life , FR Event , Cook-Eat-Burp , Priya's Versantile Kitchen , Flavors of Cuisines , Aathidhyam