Corn Flakes - Crushed
Old Fashioned Oats ( Mix Oats and Corn Flakes)
1. Cut and clean the salmon without bones.
2. Add Salt , Chili powder, Turmeric powder , Dried thyme , Olive oil , Lime Juice and little water in a small bowl and make a paste.
3. Apply the paste over the fish.
3. Marinate in for 30 minutes to 1 Hour..
4. Before Pan Frying the fish , Sprinkle the Oats and Cornflakes mixture on top of the fish.
5. Lastly pan fry the fish all the sides.
- While pan frying ; cover the fish with a lid ( It cooks the fish inside and another thing is the oil does not splatter out .)
- Adding Oats and cornflakes gives a crunchy texture on top of the fish)