Oh yeah you all will be guessing what is healthy in these samosa's . Everything is healthy in here . The way i made the dough and the stuffing . Normally when ever i make samosa's i use butter and a different method to make the dough , this is how my mom does . This time i have adopted the same way of doing it but i have substituted with healthy ingredients . It is totally different and totally healthy .
Normally we see Potatoes, Onions and Green Peas in Samosa's . First let me tell you what was the stuffing i made . Any guesses ???? ok no suspense ...
- Bottle Gourd - Slice it thin and squeeze the water out of it. Store it for later purpose .
- Boiled Soya Beans.
- Chili Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Mustard seeds
- Fennel Seeds
Make the stuffing according to your taste and make sure the Stuffing is dry and roasted.
APF - 1 Cup
Olive Oil - 1/4 Cup
Juice of Bottle Gourd - 1/4 Cup + ( Use the bottle gourd juice which we squeezed for the filling ) .
Salt - To taste
Baking Powder - 1 TSPN
1. Combine all the dry ingredients and olive oil and mix.
2. Lastly add Bottle gourd juice according to the consistency and knead it .
3. Keep kneading for couple of minutes and allow it to rest for 20 minutes by covering it with a cling wrap.
How to make Samosa's :
Pre heat the oven at 400 F.
1. Make equal sized balls with the dough.
2. Roll out the ball into a thin disk .
3. Cut it in to half .
4. Make a cone out of it .
5. Fill it with stuffing .
6. Seal the edges with water . Make sure it is sealed properly .
7. Place this Samosa's in a Muffin Tray , so that they sit properlly .
8. Bake them for 20 - 25 minutes.
9. Lasly broil them for a minute so that they turn gorgeous golden brown.
10. Lastly serve tem with Spicy Mint Chuney .
Linking it to SYS - W series , WTML , Gayathri's Cook Spot , Cook Like Mom , Tangy Mind , Bake fest , Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey , Taste of Tropics , Chef Mireille , Gats samayal