This is a simple Breakfast , Snack Recipe . We all know how Nutritious Soya is. I love Soya Chunks. I love to eat it in any form.I have tried it in Biriyani's , Pulav's , Gravies , Stirfries . So i wanted to combine it with Bread.I love the way my mom cooks soya chunks . She cooks that in no time and it tastes delicious. As she is a pure vegetarian , she cooks soya chunks often and she says soya is the vegetarian's meat ..( probably because of the way it looks :p)
1. Soak the Soya Chunks in the hot water for couple of minutes.
2. Squeeze the water out from the soya chunks and grind it coarsely.
3. In pan , heat the oil , temper Mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
4.Once they are golden brown , add onions and garlic .
5. Saute it till they turn brown . Then add Coarsle Grounded Soya Chunks.
6. Add salt , Chili Powder , Turmeric Powder , Coriander Powder
and mix well till the raw smell goes.
7.Sprinkle some water and cook .Once it is done take off the heat . allow it to cool.
How did i sandwich the bread:
1. I applied butter in one side of the bread.
2. Spreaded the Minced Soya Chunk Mixture on one bread.
3. Closed it with another bread.
4. After Sandwiching it i placed it on the non stick tawa and toased it.
Linking it to Virunthu Unna Vaanga , Aathidhyam ,