Friday, May 3, 2013

Fresh Papapya Lime Juice.

 
 
 
For this hot sun , i don't mind drinking fresh juices every 10 minutes. I had bought these papaya from the Chinese store near by.  I had made this fresh papaya juice back home. So i wanted to make it again. Juice is so thick as it can compensate a meal. I have this as a breakfast .
 
 
 
Ingredients:
 Riped Sweet Papaya
Quarter Lime
Sugar / Honey - If needed
Water -Depending upon thickness
 
 
 
Instructions:
 
Grind Papaya , lime juice together .
If needed add sugar or honey .
I normally do not prefer adding sugar in it .
If the juice is thick , you can add water apon the consistancy.
 
 

Linking it to Virunthu Unna Vaanga ,Aathidhyam

8 comments:

  1. refreshing juice , first time on your space and happy to follow you , visit my space in your free time..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and refreshing dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very refreshing, lovely color n easy to prepare recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very refreshing one dear... thanks for linking to my event...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great
    Hi!
    You have a nice blog with awesome clicks. I have just started following you and it may be highly encouraging if you may follow me back.
    http://cookingwithsapana.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Sapana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my space.. Papaya lime juice looks refreshing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you for the comments ...

    ReplyDelete