Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way !!!!! Oh yeah i am already getting ready for Christmas , Guess everyone are too . Just a month for Christmas eve and even the New year is around the corner too. I can see Christmas Trees popping up in shops , malls , roads and everywhere , with all lovely decorations on it . Mostly everyone would have set up their Christmas trees at home by this time and started baking the fruit cakes too .
So here i am coming up with a event " Lets cook for Christmas" . This event is all about Cooking and Baking for Christmas . It could be Appetizer / Snack / Cakes / Cupcakes / Cocktails / Pies / Tarts / Candies / Cookies / Desserts . I leave the choice to you . You can send any recipe which is apt for Christmas .
Like my previous event " Lets celebrate Halloween" , there will be Award certificates too . Certificates will be issued based on Best Innovative recipe, Best Creativity , Best Display , Best recipe Explanation , Best photography , Best Looking Cake , Best Looking Cupcake , Best looking Dessert , Best Appetizer , Participation Award , Top Contributor Award , ( for more certificates suggestions do comment on the comment column ).
Click for the Event Announcement - Lets Celebrate Halloween
Click for the Round Up and Awards for Lets Celebrate Halloween ( Check out the certificates )
Now lets come to the rules:
- Event runs from Nov 25th to Dec 31st.
- Like me on GFC/ G+ and JustNotTheCakes Facebook Page .
- Only 3 Archived posts are allowed if it is updated with the logo and event announcement and unlimited new posts can be linked.
- Both Veg / Non Veg Recipes are allowed .
- Eggs are allowed in baking .
- Usage of Logo is Mandatory as it helps to spread the word about the event .
- Please link the logo and the event announcement ( lets cook for Christmas ) with your entry , it is compulsory .
- Please use linky tool to link the recipes .
- Once recipe is linked do drop a comment .
So friends hope you all like the event and make it successful by sharing your lovely Christmas dishes . Looking forward for your recipes.
Image source - The Bench Press