Saturday, January 11, 2014

Guest Post at The Big Sweet Tooth


First of all, thank you so much Rafeeda for giving me this opportunity to do a guest post in your space. You are one of the bloggers whom i admire the most .I used to wonder how on earth you get time to post recipes every day. This shows how organized and dedicated you are .Posting recipes twice a week make me think i have done so much of work. Really appreciate your dedication in blogging. I particularly love the way you explain the recipes. They are so simple to understand. Last but not the least , the most important thing I wanted to tell you is know i love your Blog Name -" The big Sweet Tooth " . 

So today I am sharing one of my personal favorite, simple yet delicious Creamy Cauliflower and Broccoli Gratin. Gratin is a French Cuisine which is prepared in a shallow dish. It is baked and then broiled to form a golden crust on top. 




17 comments:

  1. let me tell you that you did a very good job at your guest post thank you so much the recipe is absolutely delicious and I think I might have to make that tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bee Long . Do let me know how it turned out . Enjoy your dinner :)

      Delete
  2. Thank u so much shey 4 being a part of the series.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet of you Rafee . Pleasure is mine . Thank you once again :D

      Delete
  3. Fabulously tempting. I shall try because it will be a good chance compared to the stir fries we usually have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolute gorgeous ...Love the way u presented .

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gratin....we loved every bit of it...the combination of cauliflowers and broccoli, the perfectly golden browned top....everything is just calling us to make this dish tonight,thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfully healthful way to enjoy a gratin! I love the combination of the cauliflower and broccoli with the cheese - delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the lovely Guest Post; already checked out the detailed recipe of yours at Rafeada's place :) Lovely blog you have.. I have followed you; glad if you follow me back..
    Love ~ Monu Teena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gratin popping over to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing your NIBBLES at Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays!! Warmest, Nic

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely guest post saranya. Love the dish and off to Rafeeda's space.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this bake it looks and sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! Your recipe has been featured at Tasty Tuesdays 45 on my blog, Lori’s Culinary Creations. Hop on over and grab a feature button and link up your latest culinary creations. Congrats again.
    Link- http://bit.ly/1aHXQYW
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll for sure be heading over to check out the recipe! yummy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!
    Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Enjoy your new Red Plate and have a great weekend.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete