Old Fashioned Oats - 1/2Cup
Water - 3/4 Cup or lesser
Curd - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1/2 Cup
Salt - to taste
Corriander leaves - 1 TBLSP Chopped
Green Chillie - 1 ChoppedGinger - 1/4 TSPN Chopped
Small Onions - 3 to 4 Chopped
Red Chillie - 1
Jeera - 1/2 TSPN
Mustard seeds - 1/2 TSPN
Urud dhal - 1/2 TSPN
Oil- 1 TSPN
1. In a non-stick flat pan , Dry roast the oats till it turns light brown.
2. Add the water and salt , give it a stir and allow it to cook.
3. Once the oats is cook . Put the cooked oats in a bowl.
4. Then add yogurt to oats and mix.
5. Add milk and mix
6. Add chopped ginger , chopped green chillie and chopped corriander leaves.
7. Now in another pan heat the oil , add mustard seeds .Once it splutters , add urud dhal . Allow it to turn brown .Now add jeera seeds and fry .Then add Red chillie and chopped onions and cook.
8. Now add the onion mixture to oats mixture an give it a quick mix.
9. Serve it along with a side dish.
Linking it to Gain Popularity , Aathidhyam , Mummy ka magic , Spotlight , Crusine Delight , Heartly and Healthy , Virunthu Unna Vaanga