Christmas is down the corner and we all are busy baking Christmas goodies. Snow Man cookies were on my to list and thankfully +Priya R had suggested this recipe for this month on Home Bakers Challenge . These cookies were fun to make and handling the dough was super easy. These cookies are buttery in flavor , they are crispy and soft in texture . They just melt in the month.
All Purpose Flour - 2 1/2 Cups
Butter - 1 Cup ( Soften )
Sugar - 1/2 Cup
Milk - 1 TBLS
Vanilla Paste - 1/2 TSPN
Food Coloring - Red & Green
Edible Marker - To draw eyes and lips
- In a large bowl , Beat the sugar and butter till it is fluffy and creamy.
- Then add the milk and vanilla paste and beat it .
- Lastly add the flour and beat it till it gets mixed well.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions. 2 equal portions . Equal portions will be 1/3 Cups each.
- Place the dough in 2 bowls.
- In one bowl add red coloring and in another add green. Mix the coloring thoroughly.
- Shape the remaining dough in to 12 * 1" balls and 1 1/2" Balls.
- Place the smaller ball above the larger ball in a un greased baking tray. And flatten the balls.
- For the scarf , Make thin rope with red and green colored dough. Twist the roped together.
- Place the scarf around the snowman's Neck. For eyes, nose and lips you could either draw it with a edible marker or you could insert jimmies.
- Bake it at 350F for 15- 18 minutes.
Linking these to these parties
All things christmas, Lets cook for christmas , Lets cook christmas party food , Christmas and newyear recipes ,favorite recipes, Continental recipes , Only Baked